Friday, February 1, 2008

Listen, all o' y'all, it's a sabotage!

Them's two bad mutha--shut yo' mouth--I'm just talking 'bout 'Stache!

The picture is from George Herman's last night for our third weekly checkpoint. 22 days down; 6 to go. As a group, we've now raised over $20,000 (matching donations make it closer to $23,000). We're entering the homestretch, and yet my mustache isn't really looking any better than it did a week ago. The sunglasses are a nice touch, though. I think I'm going to start wearing them everywhere...

Yesterday I received a donation from a generous co-worker, Amy Burgess, who had this to say about my new accessory: "I will have to admit - the first time I saw you I truly wondered what the F you were doing. It made much more sense when I walked by your cube and saw Burt" (Burt = my donation jar)

Making a positive impression everywhere I go!

No comments: