Friday, January 18, 2008

I'll take those Huggies and uh..whatever cash ya got...

Day 8. As the mustache starts to fill in, I'm feeling more and more like H.I., Nicholas Cage's character from "Raising Arizona". I've gone from the personable, happy-go-lucky guy that you know and love to someone who looks at the ground a lot and avoids eye contact with strangers whenever possible.

In other news, last night was the first weekly checkpoint at the Gin Mill and it was great to see all the guys with their semi-staches and everyone else who came out. It was also Mustache Haiku night, and most of the entries were hysterical. As the emcee of the event, I couldn't participate, but here's one anyway:

Seven days of growth
Hot Fuzz ain't just a movie
Julie's so lucky!

More posts/pictures to come. Our cause is up to almost $8,900 at this point. Exciting stuff!

No comments: