Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm a Free-Born Man of the USA (we're back)

After a stellar two months of NOT POSTING, your formerly-mustached blogger has returned. Since I never really bothered to log in and give a full wrap-up here, let me do so now.

First, a full thank you to all the generous donors. In an astounding showing for our first-year, our scraggly mustache-growers raised about $55,000 once all of the matching funds were added. My own pitiful whiskers raised almost $2,600, thanks to all of my exceptionally generous friends and family.

I had intended to keep this blog going after my mustached month, but without having to deal with strangers' scorn on my meager blonde-streaked 'stache, I was having some trouble finding my muse.

Anyway, I've decided to use this space to restart my old Quote of the Day (QOTD) - a little waste of time that I started as a freshman at Indiana University back in 1994 and sent out to my friends. So from now on - that's what all 4 of you readers will see in this space. Thanks for those of you who followed this during my mustache antics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cash Making Opportunities - The Beginning the working life is already tough enough, but the worries of being out of work was even tougher. The unsecured working environment have prompted me to search the internet for an alternative source of extra income so that I could learn how to Make Money Work for me and be Financially Independent. I listed down a number of Free Internets Business Opportunity Ideas while researching ways how people earn money online while working-from-home.......


www.onlineuniversalwork.com