Monday, February 4, 2008

Doing that thing you do...

It was not a great day at work today, so I cooled off as only a mustache man really can - tell 'em, Randy Marsh:


With a little Guitar Hero, at the Wispy Tickler's place. Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad - but on the upside, I also didn't play wearing nothing but jockey underwear.

If you'll look up to the right there, you'll notice that thanks to some incredibly generous donations, we are up to almost $1,900!! As a group, our Charlotte mustache-growers have raised over $23,600 (with another $3,500 in matching funds)! Not bad for a bunch of guys who are just trying to save money on shaving cream.

Remember, the big finale party - The Stache Bash - is this Friday night at Connolly's uptown. Details at Our M4K homepage.

By the way, I'm pretty excited that I'm currently the third result when you google "Suck It, Patriots". The internet is a fabulous place.

Speaking of fabulous things on the internet and Guitar Hero (what a smooth transition sentence!), this gives me cramps in my hands just watching it.

No comments: