Friday, June 27, 2008

quote of the day (June 27, 2008)

Happy birthday to QOTD sibling Kurt Doll, who I suspect is sometimes alert but is rarely a reader. But happy birthday all the same.

To get everyone ready for the weekend, we thought we'd dig into our inner-US Weekly, and go with some "Celebrity Secrets", as confessed on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

From Snoop Dogg: "It's true, Dr. Dre is not a real doctor. I just wish he had told me that before I let him remove my pancreas."

From Mr. T: "I remember one time I tried to pity this fool. He told me his name was Jeff. He was married. He pulled out his wallet and showed me three pictures of his kids; Kelly, Robert, Brittany. Real cute kids. Don't get too close man. It's hard to pity a fool if you get too close."

From Fabio: "From the moment I stepped foot on the set of the movie Dude Where's My Car? I knew where the car was."

From John McEnroe: "On the court, Jimmy Connors was my rival. But between the sheets, he was my friend."

And, last but not least, from Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'm superstitious. Before I start a new movie, I also kill a hobo with a hammer."

1 comment:

Katie said...

what's up, c? i wanted to make sure i wouldn't get yelled at for not reading your (hilarious) blog. :)