Monday, May 19, 2008

quote of the day (May 19, 2008)

In honor of QOTD Washington, DC bureau chief (and QOTD sargeant-at-arms) Javad Khazaeli, who celebrates his 33rd birthday today, a bit of his favorite song, chapter 4 of the R. Kelly magnum opus, "Trapped in the Closet". We'll pick up the action as R and his lady are already a ways into gettin' it on:

"And thats when I start goin crazy
Like I was tryin to give her a baby
The room feel like its spinnin
We keep turnin and turnin
As if we were in a whirlwind
The way our toes are curlin
The next thing ya know, she starts goin real wild
And screamin my name
Then I said baby, we must slow down
Before I bust a vessel in my brain
And she said please no dont stop
And I said I caught a cramp
And she said please keep on goin
I said my leg is about to crack
Then she cries out
Oh my goodness, I'm about to climax
And I said cool
Climax
Just let go of my leg
She says you're the perfect lover
I said I cant go no futher
Then I flip back the cover
Oh my God, a rubber...(rubber) (rubber)"



AND FURTHER...(not safe for work. or anywhere else, for that matter)...
the R. Kelly full-size action figure. Clothes apparently sold separately!


No comments: